Well I can hardly believe it will be June on Monday (which also happens to be my 26th bday, only one more year till my late 20s, yikes!). Can't believe I will be saying goodbye to lots of people in the next week or two ahead. Today it was my hairstylist, next week several others are on my list. Well to lighten up the mood, here's some silly pics of Izzy.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Almost June
Well I can hardly believe it will be June on Monday (which also happens to be my 26th bday, only one more year till my late 20s, yikes!). Can't believe I will be saying goodbye to lots of people in the next week or two ahead. Today it was my hairstylist, next week several others are on my list. Well to lighten up the mood, here's some silly pics of Izzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment